National Wireless is an accredited repair centre for Sepura and Hytera radios. We also repair radios from many other manufacturers including GME and Motorola. Our process for equipment repair is designed to ensure efficient handling of your equipment at every stage and to return your communication systems to you as quickly as possible, in a reliable and updated state.
There are three ways to organise an equipment repair service:
- Fill out the Service form and choose ‘Service and Repair’, please include the brand and model of the radio and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Our service administrators strive to answer your calls and ensure your needs are dealt with promptly. Call 02 4964 1533 and ask to book a service/repair.
- Click here to print an equipment repair form. Provide a clear description of the fault/s. Record the job number on the shipping label. Remove accessories unless related to the problem (Please note: There are various restrictions to sending batteries via air if unsure contact 02 4964 1533.). Send the item/s with the shipping label to – 3/10 Enterprise Drive, Beresfield NSW 2322.
Here is a brief overview of what to expect utilising our equipment repair service:
- Clear and friendly communication from both our service administrators and technical team.
- We charge a minimum assessment fee of $83 AUD plus GST unless the repairs meet manufacturer warranty criteria.
- Once the equipment is received by National Wireless, we will complete a full assessment. Our trained technicians use the latest technology to perform this assessment.
- If the equipment is determined to require repair or replacement and is not under warranty, we will proceed with repairs up to the value of $300 AUD plus GST without authorisation. If the cost of repairs (including the assessment fee) exceeds $300 AUD, we will provide you with a repair estimate.
Terms and Conditions include:
- Unless otherwise indicated, National Wireless will repair to the manufactures specifications.
- A minimum assessment fee will be charged unless the fault meets manufacturer warranty criteria.
- Courier charges will apply for the collection and delivery of equipment.