Cambium ePMP Force 200
The Cambium ePMP Force 200 significantly increases range and improves throughput in high interference environments.
The ePMP Force 200 is a revolutionary solution from Cambium Networks that combines a high-performance radio with a high-gain dish antenna.
Configurable modes of operation ensure adaptiveness to symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while ensuring exceptional performance.
Operating at 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, the ePMP Force 200 provides perfect wireless broadband connectivity over extended distances.
Download Cambium ePMP Force 200 Brochure
Add your email address to download the Datasheet.
- Superior performance, resiliency and reach
- Integrated 25dBi antenna
- Optional radome available
- Configurable modes of operation
- 128-bit AES (CCMP mode) Encryption
- Effective QoS prioritisation
- Easy to use and deploy
- Designed to operate in high interference environments and provide superior throughput.
Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
- GPS synchronization lowers self-interference to offer amazing scalability and facilitate maximum spectral efficiency.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services.
2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies
5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, and 40 MHz channel bandwidths